Omega 3 Fish Oil supplements from Pharma Nord contains pure and natural fish oil in capsules made from fish gelatine.
This fish oil, with its content of essential Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) contributes to normal functioning of the heart*, maintenance of normal vision** and brain function**.
Bio-Fish Oil is derived only from deep ocean fish, and is carefully screened to ensure that it is free from possible pollutants.
Bio-Fish Oil is an economical fish oil preparation for daily consumption. It has a pleasant natural lemon flavour and the capsules are made from fish gelatine, not bovine – they can be swallowed, cut open or chewed.
* Min. 250 mg EPA/DHA daily** Min. 250 mg DHA a day
Why Pharma Nord Bio-Fish Oil:
- Manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
- 1000 mg in Fish Oil Capsules.
- The oil in Bio-Fish Oil comes from the flesh of the fish, not the liver, which contains high levels of vitamin A and D.
- Screened for toxins, which the fish may have come into contact with in the sea to ensure purity.
- Completely fish derived – fish gelatine capsules.
- No fishy taste! Natural lemon flavour!
Fish oils are a rich source of omega 3 essential fatty acids (EPA and DHA) which have been shown to protect the cardiovascular system and aid in brain development and function. Bio-Fish Oil (1000mg) has a pleasant natural lemon flavour, the capsules are made from fish gelatine, not bovine and they can be swallowed, cut open or chewed.